German Amarillo® Hops (VGXP01)
- Genuine Amarillo® VGXP01 hops - grown, harvested and processed into T-45 pellets in Germany
- Unlike the standard brewery pellet, the T-45 has 50% less petal and stem material, capturing the essential oils and alpha acids of 2 kilos of raw hops in a 1 kilo package
- The resulting pellet sustainably uses just 50% of the cardboard and foil packaging, requiring half the shipping volume, and creates half the trub in the kettle: efficiencies that can benefit every highly-hopped IPA
- It is the perfect match for American Pale Ale, American India Pale Ales, American Wheat, East Coast Hazy IPAs and of course the beer that will make you famous
Experience the explosion of flavours possible with German Amarillo® hops from Virgil Gamache Farms.
Think floral notes, balanced with stone fruit and citrus. Simply tasty and refreshing.
- Amarillo® T45 Hop Pellets, 2018 German harvest
- 4 x 5 kg nitrogen- and CO2-flushed vacuum packaging - individually sealed for perfect freshness (great for multiple batches or sharing!)
- All hops are kept in an ISO 9001 certified, temperature-controlled facility at 0-5°C to guarantee perfect quality and minimise the loss of alpha acids during storage
Just before shipping, we remove your hops from cold storage and send them straight to you.
German Amarillo® Files & Documents